• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Aries 5
Fresh Boarder

Songs I want to hear tonight

#30607 3 years, 2 months ago
Truckin, Might as Well-JK, Easy Wind-JK,Sugar Mag, Unbroken Chain, Viola Lee, new Speedway-JK, Gimme some lovin, Cosmic Charlie, Lovelight. Not necessarily in that order, just throwing that out there! Thanks.
wngfan
Junior Boarder

Re: Songs I want to hear tonight

#30614 3 years, 2 months ago
I want to hear Shakedown... I woke up with that song in my head.
nevnut
Fresh Boarder

#30615 3 years, 2 months ago
They're not going to play Speedway tonight cuz they're going to play it tomorrow night cuz that's what I want to hear.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#30617 3 years, 2 months ago
estimated prophet is your opener,well maybe not but its in there somewhere,probly a greatest story too
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
franklinstower
Junior Boarder

#30621 3 years, 2 months ago
I am hitting both shows and hope for:

Touch
Estimated
Eyes
I Know You Rider
Wheel
Good Lovin'

But I'll be happy hearing whatever...

.....and for the very slight chance for a My Brother Esau.....would be awesome. From what I understand they teased it during spring tour. Then a question was asked to Bob on the TRI broadcast....one can only hope.
ddsstyle
Visitor

#30632 3 years, 2 months ago
I gotta her dancin in the streets and the music never stopped!! Wouldnt mind a little black peter or an otis redding cover as well!!
Skudebro
Junior Boarder

#30642 3 years, 2 months ago
Look for some emotion during these shows and some songs that a lot of folks complain about (like Days Between, SOTM); if you keep your ears and heart open, they'll be memorable. Remembering Jerry at the Shoreline....

I'd like to hear some songs that I haven't heard Furthur play, like Row Jimmy, Althea, BEW, Half-step, Lazy Lightning, To lay me down, or maybe Here comes sunshine, as the clouds break open to reveal the sun in the first set!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nastero
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#30657 3 years, 2 months ago
Row Jimmy, Althea, BEW, Half-step, Lazy Lightning, To lay me down, or maybe Here comes sunshine, as the clouds break open to reveal the sun in the first set!
with the exception of LL im pretty sure they played the rest in the spring i saw 1/2 step,row jimi and heard BEW and althea so odds are good ,hope ya get a few faves in there
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#30736 3 years, 2 months ago
franklinstower wrote:
I am hitting both shows and hope for:

Touch
Estimated
Eyes
I Know You Rider
Wheel
Good Lovin'

But I'll be happy hearing whatever...

.....and for the very slight chance for a My Brother Esau.....would be awesome. From what I understand they teased it during spring tour. Then a question was asked to Bob on the TRI broadcast....one can only hope.

the strongest esau tease they've given was broomfield 2011 maybe the 2nd night i dont remember but it was during the jam before they dropped into black throated wind---i was convinced it was coming...they did it again one night during the spring but it was not as obvious as the former-- most people didn't catch it---also---bob answered that question
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#30741 3 years, 2 months ago
lol wow dude there playing that show on gdradio and I just heard that part like 5 min ago. - I didn't hear the Esau tease but I was out of the room for a short part of the jam .....

- nice, Weather Report for 2nd set opener
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by MushroomMan.
Time to create page: 3.97 seconds