• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mattgill
Junior Boarder
Atleast I'm enjoying the ride.

So who is...

#31044 2 years, 10 months ago
Actually watching the Furthur webcast tuesday? I just purchased it, cant wait another month to see the boys. But just was wondering what other heads will be on the spaceship tuesday night (~);}
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: So who is...

#31057 2 years, 10 months ago
I am for sure, bought it the first day - everybody watching should come back to the board after or during (some people like talking during it but I'll be back around at the end- enless intermission isn't interesting like last time)

I even took the next day off!

trippyface.gif
mattgill
Junior Boarder

#31061 2 years, 10 months ago
Haha right on man, i cant wait. Yea if i had work i would take the day off too. Gonna be starting around 9 here for us. But should be very sweeet.
deadbeat427
Junior Boarder

#31062 2 years, 10 months ago
I would but I'll be traveling that night so won't get to see it
Make myself a bed by the waterside
In my time - in my time - I will roll roll roll
JerseyRed
Fresh Boarder

#31064 2 years, 10 months ago
I bought it but now I'm a little worried because I heard other Mac users had a problem when they did their test run last week. Anyone else have this experience?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#31065 2 years, 10 months ago
they will be streaming in different band width forms (or something like that) so people will have options for slower computers or slower internet connections.

go to tristudios.com and look under "user guide" for lots of helpful information about problems you might have with streaming, and you could always contact them to - good luck!
Confusions Prince
Junior Boarder
High on a Mountain

#31069 2 years, 10 months ago
I'm in. Perfect way to spend a Tuesday evening!
If it rolls, sink it.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#31071 2 years, 10 months ago
im gonna get in needa miracle haha
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#31074 2 years, 10 months ago
I will be watching Tuesday with 3 friends. Gonna be hot, I caught shoreline last night and they are sounding good
mattgill
Junior Boarder

#31075 2 years, 10 months ago
@jerseyred, i have a macbook pro and last time they streamed, for the most part audio and picture were very good, although a few times it would buffer a second or two but nothing to serious. Worst you would have to do is refresh your page quick and i only did that maybe 2 times the whole show last time.
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds