• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Paige MoonDancer
Senior Boarder

Re: DNB Valentine Benefit and Tour

#258187 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Chester wrote:
Thank you for sharing that story. You are amazing. And heroic! (((((((Paige)))))))

I am thankful for you Chester:)))

Are you coming to California soon?

Also, I wish to relate that Jessica and Mookie got married in Baltimore:)))

I think I forgot to mention that.

We are all very happy about the nuptials:)))

And Pete Sears' dragon bass came full circle...did you hear about it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue
66slim
Platinum Boarder

#258246 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Wonderful that you were able to help that little girl and condolences on your grandfather. It sounds like he led an amazing and full life.
And leave it on!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#258262 11 months, 2 weeks ago
you are as always Paige gifted beyond belief with compassion and light keep the flame bright and nothing but goodness will follow you and yours all the days of your life. Sorry for the loss of your grandfather, I too had a wonderful grandfather who loved and spoiled me , he was taken form me at 13 years old at age 53 too young . He was like a father to me I was devistated when he died . I then went through 20 years of having bad men later in my life and finally had to go see a therapist. She asked me about my childhood my dad who was never around , after I told her about my grandfather she said sounds to me you need to find a man like your grandfather, and miracles of all miracles I finally did God works in mysterious ways . love and peace to you .
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#258374 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Wonderful story my angel Paige.

So sorry for your losses. I hope you make that pain burst like bubbles.

(((Good Love to an amazing young lady))))
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#258377 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Double post deleted. D'Oh

Last Edit: 11 months, 2 weeks ago by scar1et_f1re.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#258378 11 months, 2 weeks ago
alilfurther wrote:
you are as always Paige gifted beyond belief with compassion and light keep the flame bright and nothing but goodness will follow you and yours all the days of your life. Sorry for the loss of your grandfather, I too had a wonderful grandfather who loved and spoiled me , he was taken form me at 13 years old at age 53 too young . He was like a father to me I was devistated when he died . I then went through 20 years of having bad men later in my life and finally had to go see a therapist. She asked me about my childhood my dad who was never around , after I told her about my grandfather she said sounds to me you need to find a man like your grandfather, and miracles of all miracles I finally did God works in mysterious ways . love and peace to you .

Mike is such an amazingly kind and gentle man. You are VERY BLESSED my kind friend

The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , alilfurther, Strider1
Paige MoonDancer
Senior Boarder

Wayback machine

#259038 11 months, 1 week ago
Alifurthur, thank you for sharing the story of your grandfather's lasting good influence on you. I am honored to share your insights. I have been thinking too how blessed I was to have had Papa as a good example, in particular because my father was not a good example.
And I am so glad that Mike is a great guy and that you had the insight to realize what was going on in your mind:) and make a better choice!
I also promised you many months ago that I would post some wedding pictures and I will get some up soon.

I know that ya'll are the compassionate ones! Belonging to a group with such a high density of compassionates produces good love. God Bless you my friends!!!!!!!! I Love each of you:)

I think that it will be good to pick up the story by starting up the WayBack machine. This version of the wayback machine I will call the way back home:) machine.

I understand we can post pictures again so...
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Paige MoonDancer
Senior Boarder

Re: Wayback machine

#259040 11 months, 1 week ago
I am pausing the wayback machine temporary like, until I can post pictures again.

My apologizes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue
ChefArugula
Expert Boarder
The Turtle abides....

#259278 11 months, 1 week ago
Well, I just finished reading all 51 pages of this thread....Wow, great stuff so far ! Best wishes for happy and joy filled trails from now till forever....I will hope we meet along the way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paige MoonDancer
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#259315 11 months, 1 week ago
oh my gosh paige that is the same name I called my grandfather papa we share alot!!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paige MoonDancer
Time to create page: 2.24 seconds