• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
StoneJackBaller
Junior Boarder
...Ballin that jack and a drinkin my wine.

Re: Volunteers for Set List Get Dinner with Bob!

#80770 2 years, 12 months ago
I'd be happy to do Albany. Usually lurkin on here on show days...would love to contribute...
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Chester
More or less in line

#80773 2 years, 12 months ago
StoneJackBaller wrote:
I'd be happy to do Albany. Usually lurkin on here on show days...would love to contribute...

Cool. Thanks.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#80833 2 years, 12 months ago
StoneJackBaller wrote:

Well then let's get you out of the shadows and into the party! I'll put you down for Albany. Nice to have you here, SJB, hope you join us tonight!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: StoneJackBaller, scar1et_f1re
StaggerLee13
Junior Boarder

#80868 2 years, 12 months ago
Hey there sunshine.. I will be attending the syracuse show and I am wiling to post the setlist if no one else eagerly wants too.. i really think this is a neat thing you all have going here ...and personally write every setlist i go to just to kind of hold myself together so whynot just post them here right
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#80915 2 years, 12 months ago
We'd love to have you help, StaggerLee, thanks!! Though I can tell you that it's much easier to run the thread if you're not at the show, and are getting and posting the list and photos from Twitter while on the couch, which is what I do. But let me know what works best for you, I'm happy to sign you up for something other than Syracuse, so you can relax and enjoy the show when you're there. Very glad to have you aboard!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#81438 2 years, 11 months ago
sue volunteers can have dinner with me. we will stroll down shakedown to the beggars tomb for a pork quesadilla
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#81445 2 years, 11 months ago
wlewis wrote:
sue volunteers can have dinner with me. we will stroll down shakedown to the beggars tomb for a pork quesadilla

Aw, what a guy! That should have every 20-something woman with any sense at all volunteering!
StaggerLee13
Junior Boarder

#81642 2 years, 11 months ago
Ahhh i see sunshine.. I will take your advice and just enjoy the syracuse show.. I didnt know you did from home but that makes much more sense.. well if no one else volunteers by friday i can do it..
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#81644 2 years, 11 months ago
StaggerLee13 wrote:
Ahhh i see sunshine.. I will take your advice and just enjoy the syracuse show.. I didnt know you did from home but that makes much more sense.. well if no one else volunteers by friday i can do it..

Thanks, you enjoy yourself Friday, we can get the list covered, but report back on the show, please! And if you have Twitter and would like to do another set list later on, just holler.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#81700 2 years, 11 months ago
I follow Furthur on twitter, so I give updates when I am at the computer during a show.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds