• Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
whatdah
Junior Boarder

Phil and Friends

#86578 2 years, 11 months ago
Saw this rumor on a thread on philzone.com

"1STBANK CENTER
Artist: Phil Lesh & Friends feat. Warren Haynes, John Scofield, Jackie Greene and Joe Russo (www.myspace.com/philandfriendsofficial)
Special Guest: TBD
Date: Thursday, February 16, Friday, February 17, and Saturday, February 18 2012 – 8:00pm
Venue: 1STBANK CenterOn Sale Date: Friday, December 2, 2011 – 10:00amPublic Announced Date: Monday, November 28.

For what it's worth I have heard from some Denver sources that these dates are "real".
Interesting combination of guitarist. Wonder who the "special guest" might be?
Don't shake the tree if the fruit ain't ripe
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

Re: Phil and Friends

#86629 2 years, 11 months ago
That would be cool. I definitely hope Furthur keeps going. But it would be nice to see some other lineups between tours. Phil has always been good a putting together some unique combinations of musicians.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#86639 2 years, 11 months ago
You should of put this in general discussion, thanks for the info. I'm not really excited about. I want to see furthur go furthur
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
whatdah
Junior Boarder

#86656 2 years, 11 months ago
my bad, I just went to "general discussion" to see if there were any comments to my post. Couldn't find it . . .then saw it here. who knows what I was thinking this morning.
Don't shake the tree if the fruit ain't ripe
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#86683 2 years, 11 months ago
if true, i wonder how these P&P dates would impact Furthur's plans for February dates in Broomfield.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#86942 2 years, 11 months ago
Where do we hear about Furthur in February? Maybe this is a change and Furthur will instead do summer tour only.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#86959 2 years, 11 months ago
the P&P rumor is unlikely to materialize, but if it proves to be true i'd venture to guess that Furthur spring tour starts in March. either way, if there are February shows in Broomfield... i'm there!
Jasper
Senior Boarder

#87245 2 years, 11 months ago
I would love to catch some shows at the Broomfield, it is much easier for me to think of a road trip for a 2-3 night run of shows rather than just one.

J
Monkeyfoot
Junior Boarder

#87297 2 years, 11 months ago
I wonder if Jackie would be the keyboard player in that line up, since no other keyboard player is listed.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#87380 2 years, 11 months ago
im sure the bobstar has a few dates up his steeve for the marin area hopefully some
solo,ratdog,scaring the children, what ev.
bob and rob wasserman together is the shit, with jay lane and possibly some dj, and maybe some bay area rappers, shit yeah, most of yall are laughin but that shit was funny when homeboys gold teeth feel out twice, while he was tryin to rap, that shit was hilarious! bob was sidestage, (scaring the children show, filmore like last year or so)
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds